Eagle

Eagle
Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

“The Grumpy Roommate”


My September 8 post at Christian Devotions
On Monday, Christian Devotions published one of my stories. God taught me a valuable lesson when I was new to pastoral ministry. For those who didn’t see it, my devotion will double as this week’s blog post.

If you aren’t yet a subscriber, I encourage you to receive daily inspiration from them at www.christiandevotions.us. A recent major malfunction crashed their old site, but their new site should be up and running soon. Meanwhile, their temporary site doesn’t offer a sign up box. To subscribe, please contact Cindy K. Sproles, the executive editor, at cindyksproles@gmail.com.


People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. I Samuel 16:7 NIV 

I braced myself and entered the room at the nursing home. (read more at http://christiandevotions.us/the-grumpy-roommate-david-brannock/)

David

No comments:

Post a Comment