Eagle

Eagle
Isaiah 40:31

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

“What I Learned from 56 Holes of Putt Putt”


Jesus called the children to him and said,
"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive
the kingdom of God like a little child
will never enter it."
(Luke 18:16-17, NIV)


Meet Cyle from Ohio
I met Cyle Young last year at a writers conference. We are now part of an online Word Weavers group that offers feedback on our work each month.

Cyle has given permission to share one of his recent posts. His miniature golf outing with his son is a great reminder of how our heavenly Father feels about spending time with us.

This week I played 56 holes of Putt Putt with my six-year old son. For you OCD people… yes I know we should have played 54, but we had playoffs. I lost by two strokes, I may have manipulated the score a little bit, but isn’t that what dad’s are supposed to do?

I learned a few valuable lessons… (read more at www.cylefromohio.com/2014/05/what-i-learned-from-56-holes-of-putt-putt/)

David

No comments:

Post a Comment